1. What is the thing you like best about blogging.
I like that I can share my interests with people. My friends aren’t really into beauty the way I am so I needed some place to talk about the things I love, and blogging is perfect for that. I also love how nice every single other blogger is! They’re all amazing!
2. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Shy, Caring, Perfectionist, Insecure and Dreamer
3. What has been your biggest achievement to date?
Getting my bachelors diploma. This year I will graduate in a masters degree as well!
4. What are you most scared of?
In general spiders. :p But at this moment I’m very scared to get my first real job. The interviews seem nerve racking!
5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
Be yourself! I used to try and fit in because I’m so insecure about myself. Thanks to blogging and every single blogger telling me to be myself, I learnt to do that and I think I’m a little less insecure thanks to that advice!
6. What is your staple wardrobe item?
I’m not that much into fashion (I mostly blog about beauty and lifestyle), so my staple wardrobe item is just a good pair of dark wash jeans. Or at least, that’s what I wear a lot!
7. Best makeup brand?
I really love Kiko! But for a brand that’s more available and affordable for everyone, I would say Maybelline or L’Oréal.
8. What would your perfect day consist of?
Going to a spa, some shopping and ending the day with a cosy movie night with some tea!
9. If you were to create a cocktail, what would be in it?
Definitely Malibu, or something with champagne! Common, who doesn’t like that?
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Hmm, I can’t really think of something at this moment. I assume this is meant food wise? I just love pasta, so that’s something I can always eat! I’m Italian, duh!
11. Best joke you’ve got?
I’m really bad at remembering jokes, so I honestly really don’t know!
1. If you had to use only one makeup item for the rest of you life, what would it be?
Mascara without a doubt! It makes me look awake and that’s all I need to get out the door.
2. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
As mentioned above, Kiko, Maybelline or L’Oréal!
3. What’s your staple fashion item for A/W?
Another question I answered above. Dark wash jeans it is.
4. How long have you been blogging for?
Not long at all actually. Since the beginning of August, so a little over 3 months now.
5. What is your favorite scent?
I really like sweeter scents. A perfume I always tend to go back to is Miss Dior Chérie!
6. Dark or bright nail polish?
I usually like bright nail polish a bit better, but in fall and winter I tend to go to darker ones just because is suits my outfits better!
7. Foundation, bb cream or tinted moisturizer?
At this point I always go for bb cream.
8. Are you a fun of Lush? What’s your favorite thing from there?
Off course I’m a fan! So far I think I like the lip scrubs a lot! and obviously the bath bombs and bubble bars, mostly the sweeter ones.
9. Favorite thing about christmas?
Cosy evenings next to the fireplace, with christmas lights on, the smell of the christmas tree, watching a movie with a hot drink!
10. What beauty item is top of your wish list?
The Foreo Luna!
11. What’s your favorite kind of blog post to write?
Reviews and tags!
1. What is your favorite beauty product at the moment?
My Rihanna hibiscus kiss blush and bronzer duo!
2. Where do you shop most?
Kruidvat or Di, two drugstores in Belgium.
3. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
Hhmm, I don’t really know. I think about 75. :p But a lot of them I don’t really wear very often.
4. What is your biggest fear?
Spiders! And as mentioned above, getting my first job!
5. Why did you decide to start blogging?
Because I wanted to share my passion for anything beauty related and my friends aren’t really into beauty the way I am.
6. What makes your blog different to other blogs?
The fact that I blog in 2 languages maybe? I just blog about whatever I feel like blogging that day and give my honest opinions on things I try. But I guess that’s what every blogger does? :p
7. Where would you like to see your blog in the next year?
I don’t really think about that actually. I’m already very happy the way it is now and I first have to think about graduating and getting a job. Blogging is just a hobby for me at this point, but I would be really nice to do more with my blog eventually.
8. Where us the best place you have traveled to?
9. Who is your hero?
My boyfriend. He has way more discipline than I do, which used to be the other way around.
10. What is your favorite book or magazine?
I don’t really read a lot so I don’t have a favorite. Sorry!
11. Your favorite song right now?
Wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus!
And my 11 questions are:
1. If you would lose every beauty product you own but could keep 1, what would it be?
2. What is the worst beauty product you ever bought?
3. If you could be another person for 1 day, who would you be?
4. If you had all the money you needed, what 5 beauty products would you buy that you don’t buy right now because of the price?
5. If you were a makeup artist, which celebrity’s makeup would you want to do?
6. What is your favorite store to shop beauty products at?
7. When did you start thinking about making a blog and how long did it take for you to actually get started?
8. What is your favorite lipstick/lipgloss/lipstain color?
9. If you had to choose to keep only one of the following social media to keep your readers up to date about your blog, what would it be: Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin’ or Facebook?
10. If a brand of your choice would give you all the products they ever made, what brand would you want??
11. Which kind of beauty blog post is your favorite to read?
En mijn 11 vragen zijn:
1. Als je al je beauty producten die je hebt zou verliezen maar er 1 zou kunnen houden, welk zou het zijn?
2. Wat is het slechtste beauty product dat je ooit gekocht hebt?
3. Als je iemand anders kon zijn voor 1 dag, wie zou je zijn?
4. Als je al het nodige geld had, welke 5 beauty producten zou je kopen die je nu niet koopt omwille van de prijs?
5. Als je een make-up artiest zou zijn, van welke celebrity zou je de make-up willen doen?
6. Wat is je favoriete winkel om beauty producten te kopen?
7. Wanneer begon je te denken aan het maken van een blog en hoelang duurde het voordat je ook echt startte?
8. Wat is je favoriete lipstick/ligloss/lipstain kleur?
9. Als je slechts één van de volgende social media mocht houden om je lezers up to date te houden over je blog, welke zou het zijn: Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin’ of Facebook?
10. Als een merk van jou keuze je alle producten die ze ooit gemaakt hebben zouden geven, welk merk zou je dan willen?
11. Welk soort beauty blog post lees je het liefst?
To my nominees: Please link your Liebster award blogpost in the comments below, I would love to read them!
Aan mijn genomineerden: Laat a.u.b. de link naar jou Liebster award blogpost achter in een reactie, ik zou ze graag lezen!
Sweet. Sparkly. Serendipity.